CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I purchased a new metallic black 2014 ctx1300 delux with a $1000 of parts (higher windscreen, heated grips, and backrest) for $12,500.. How is that for a deal? =)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Great deal @Tony,
Congrats, welcome, And you got the right color :smiley-party0005:
Where are you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Sunnyvale California..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I just looked at the time you posted and guess you haven't had a chance to update you info in the control panel yet. Lots of stuff to read here and get your wallet open. :eek:
You have a neighbor about an hour away that just bought a CTX also:
Roseville, Ca

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure that I am going to have the funds to do too much, what do you suggest?

I was thinking that some forward pegs would be nice..

Mood: Very excited!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Good dealing there @Tony!
There is a member here who makes brackets for forward pegs and also mounts driving/fog lights on the same brackets. I am also waiting for the Farkle fund to build a bit so I can indulge in some fun things to add on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@bob do you know the name of the member that makes the brackets? If you could pass it along or a link to where I can order them it would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Mood: F***ing Excited!!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Awesome deal on an awesome bike!
I think my next purchase is going to be the fog lights, until the surface-to-air missles option is available blacked out instead of chromed. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not sure that I am going to have the funds to do too much, what do you suggest?

Congratulations!

Take a look at the chrome valve cover and shroud cover accessories; maybe some day....after I take delivery on the bike.....:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
@bob do you know the name of the member that makes the brackets? If you could pass it along or a link to where I can order them it would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Mood: F***ing Excited!!
See HERE for the blacked out powder coated version and see HERE for the chrome. Some details and photos of the brackets in stalled as well as link to video of install. Contact by PM to @menosabe for more information and to make an order. You can also look at his gallery and garage to see more photos. These can be bought with or without the driving/fog lights. Be sure to read through the posts/pages of the first thread I linked to for LOTS of info on these... install, wiring, switches, even links to video with his wife on the bike with the lights on during a ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts