CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
So how do you like the ST? If you've written about it much I haven't seen it. Curious to hear a take on the ST from someone who experienced the CTX first.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
@jeffz, he is also now on the ST-Owners forum where he speaks of both bikes.
@V0X, so was it raining in your area too! here as well but I didn't leave my bike out on the driveway for the wash... I was riding in it... power wash! :D Got my Frogg Toggs washed too. :D
BTW- it's OK to talk about other bikes here too (as if you didn't notice already). After all, the ST is related. :)

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holas Bob;

We had some rain. I was mainly removing the layers of bugs that had festooned themselves in every nook and cranny on the bike. I suppose it would be much easier to wash them by just riding in some heavy rain :)

Reactions: bob

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how do you like the ST? If you've written about it much I haven't seen it. Curious to hear a take on the ST from someone who experienced the CTX first.

Jeff
Hey Jeff;

I like the ST alot. I like the CTX alot. They're both different bikes that share a proven power plant. The ST allows me to ride a great deal more aggressively in the corners due to the better clearance. The CTX is so comfortable. I ordered a corbin smuggler for the ST which will hopefully make the seat a bit more tolerable while also giving me a bit more storage.

Stop by Chattanooga, take it for a spin :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Jeff;

I like the ST alot. I like the CTX alot. They're both different bikes that share a proven power plant. The ST allows me to ride a great deal more aggressively in the corners due to the better clearance. The CTX is so comfortable. I ordered a corbin smuggler for the ST which will hopefully make the seat a bit more tolerable while also giving me a bit more storage.

An ST without a Smuggler is like apple pie without ice cream!

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,053 Posts
That sounds like a great idea. :D Chattanooga is only a 6 hour ride from Greensboro NC! I love that area. We just got home from a long ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway and ran the Diamondback (226A). We were in your area last May. Maybe we can meet up in the mountains sometime soon.

:smiley-happy0034:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we should plan an outing then.

Reactions: HansenCTX
1 - 9 of 9 Posts