CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forum date / time frozen?

Mods - seems the last couple days some ‘screwiness’ has been going on. Seeing pages in formats I have never seen before. Also seems like date / time is stuck or something. Example is pic below from “what did you do with your CTX1300 today?” - notice it shows post 2840 out of 2838. And doesn’t show Chris as last poster. Shows Sterling (2838), but lists psullum (2836) in menu.

I assume you already know all this, but just in case ...

Thx for what you guys do here. Awesome site!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: date / time frozen

Made some changes to post #1 , text and added a second pic, accepted them (within allowed time), but did not show up in the thread.

Then, added another post, with the second (added) pic. This post didn’t show up on the thread, either.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I don't know whats going on. I have ads and other thing poping up in the middle of our forums. And the site keeps switching me over to relog in. Anyone else having problems?:350x700px-LL-66dd6d

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Message I have gotten two different times on two different days trying to post a reply on “Replacement Tires”. Type it all out, hit send, and get this:

·
Administrator
294 Posts
I don't know whats going on. I have ads and other thing poping up in the middle of our forums. And the site keeps switching me over to relog in. Anyone else having problems?:350x700px-LL-66dd6d
Hello there,

Which browser and device are you using?
For starters, did you try clearing your caches and cookies?
After you attempt to login, can you click on a random thread to see if you're logged in?

Ed

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
@ctx1300admin, Cannot answer for strawhat1, but I have experienced some of the issues mentioned in this thread especially the issue with the long thread I mentioned about in another post. I've always used Chrome browser on my desktop at work (Windows 10) and on my Chromebook at home. No issues with other forums I visit operated by the Motorcycle.com group (VBulletin).

·
Administrator
294 Posts
I'll start a rebuild in the backend to get things synced up
Please give it a while for it to kick in.

Ed

·
Registered
86 Posts
Should be improving now.
Doesn't seem like anything has improved to me. :350x700px-LL-66dd6d

In fact , I quoted on one of strawhat's posts, and then the top of the screen said "welcome, strawhat" instead of welcome, bored2tears. I had just logged in, too. I am not super tech-savvy, but I'd consider myself a competent computer user & that ain't right.... :smile:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Yes having issues .. after reading posts , it continues to show as unread ,... plus I can not reply to some posts .. as it shown the post has closed !

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
The are some threads I have closed. But usually only the classified threads with items that are all sold. And also one or two other threads that have no benefit to allow to continue. If any other thread is closed after attempting to post to them it would be good to know what threads.

Also, I cannot fix user accounts but the @ctx1300admin group can so please be sure to mention them in any request for help. They do watch this forum but also have a lot of other forums to manage so may take them a little while to reply unless specifically "called" by way of this mention.

Oh, and I have also noted that most of the time the threads and posts I've read will continue to indicate that they are not yet read until such time as I specifically go to the Tools>Quick Links>Mark Forums Read option at the top. There is a similar option available to those who access the forum on their smart phone app.

·
Administrator
294 Posts
Clear your cache and cookies for the unread issue, and username issue.

Test again and let us know

- JB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts