Hello Roger, Welcome. Whatcha here for?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey @Rp007,
Is that a blue CTX you got there?
How long you had it?
What did you ride before?
Got any good scenery in your area to shoot with the CTX?
CTX is becoming more popular Down Under......

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
It's late winter or early spring down under. I hope you have some long trips planned because this is a very comfortable ride. Great to have you on board

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoops. only just saw these replies to my original post. Must have still had my "Learner" plates on...!!!

You must have thought I was a very rude new member....!!!

When I posted we were heading into Spring now we are in Winter. Great weather for riding as on a fine clear day we still hit 20c.

Just about to head to Europe for 5 weeks for some warmer weather and a boat cruise....it is a hard life this getting old.

Thanks to the forum I have set the bike up perfectly for my riding style, I like long distance multi day rides.

The best two improvements have been the cruise control and the front suspension upgrade, love it even more now.

Unfortunately Larry, the bike has not taken off here in Australia either, it is a real shame as I get so many really great comments about style and quality ..... but no-one is buying them.

I don't mind because I relax and enjoy when I'm in the saddle and I try and do this 3 to 4 times a week.

Just the other day I took her on a ferry ride......did not miss a beat. (Unlike me missing the replies to my first post....!!!!)

Cheers Roger

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts