CTX 1300 Forum banner

801 - 810 of 810 Posts

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Keep in mind that seat height probably isn’t the only consideration for flat footing. Seat width will have a big effect too. I’m about 5’10” (after adult shrinkage) and have no issues with feet on the ground. My inseam is about 31”. As I know you’ll love this bike as we all do, personally I think you would be well served with a test drive if they are offering. If the 750 has a 25” seat height that’s going to be hard to beat until you get moving on the CTX and then you’ll see and feel just how comfy it is, not to mention a whole lot more power which is always fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whelp, it wasn't meant to be. It sold, before I could get to it.
You gotta made it sound like a great bike.

Going to test ride an F6B tomorrow, but I think it's going to be too much bike for me.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome to the group, BravoBravo !!!

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for adding me to your forum. I joined the Honda Wing Cor. after watching “On any Sunday.” at the local picture theatre as a kid.
I’ve been riding in Australia for 48 years dirt, road and club racing oval track, in England 2 years club oval track. Learnt to ride on a Honda CT90 with no engine. First road bike Honda SL125. Longest ride Yamaha XJ900 289,000klms. Best race bike Yamaha TZ350D.
Current bike Honda VFR800fi I’ve fallen in love with Honda V-Fours. You know what they say “Once you’ve had Vee Four, you never look back!”
Carry some titanium and a lot of stainless steel screws and always send my Physiotherapist a Christmas Card. She loves me because I think I paid for her kids private education and no they are not my kids.
Looking at purchasing a CTX1300A ABS February 2021. Currently reviewing my eligibility to starting a deep and meaningful with a CTX1300.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for adding me to your forum. I joined the Honda Wing Cor. after watching “On any Sunday.” at the local picture theatre as a kid.
I’ve been riding in Australia for 48 years dirt, road and club racing oval track, in England 2 years club oval track. Learnt to ride on a Honda CT90 with no engine. First road bike Honda SL125. Longest ride Yamaha XJ900 289,000klms. Best race bike Yamaha TZ350D.
Current bike Honda VFR800fi I’ve fallen in love with Honda V-Fours. You know what they say “Once you’ve had Vee Four, you never look back!”
Carry some titanium and a lot of stainless steel screws and always send my Physiotherapist a Christmas Card. She loves me because I think I paid for her kids private education and no they are not my kids.
Looking at purchasing a CTX1300A ABS February 2021. Currently reviewing my eligibility to starting a deep and meaningful with a CTX1300.
Welcome to the forum from Canada 🇨🇦, @Hunter Wing Cor.! You are fortunate to live Down Under, where year round riding is possible. I have put my CTX to bed for a long winter’s nap and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of spring. If you like V4 Hondas, you will love the CTX!
Cheers,
Bruce

801 - 810 of 810 Posts