CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought a deluxe version of the CTX 1300 offered ABS, self canceling turn signals, & Bluetooth along with some sort of appearance upgrades.

I’ve found several CTX 1300 advertised as Deluxe models, but dealer(2different stores) says they do not have ABS & are not Bluetooth capable. I forgot to ask about the turn signals.

So, what does one get for the extra $ with a deluxe v a std 1300?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
As far as I know, and have read, the deluxe does have ABS/TC, sound system. I'm pretty sure Canada models come with heated grips and center stand.
If it's a deluxe the wheels and foot peg boards are painted black.
You should see the ABS sensor rotor on the right side of front wheel.
(Edit) And the self cancelling signals should be on one with ABS, since it works off of the ABS system.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I've also noticed listings on Cycle Trader claiming it's a deluxe when the photos are obviously a standard model. I wrote to one about the mistake and pointed out how I could tell, but they never corrected the listing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
As far as I know, and have read, the deluxe does have ABS/TC, sound system. I'm pretty sure Canada models come with heated grips and center stand.
If it's a deluxe the wheels and foot peg boards are painted black.
You should see the ABS sensor rotor on the right side of front wheel.
(Edit) And the self cancelling signals should be on one with ABS, since it works off of the ABS system.
Yes, Canadian CTX 1300 deluxe models have center stand and heated grips also have silver/grey wheels rather than black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts