CTX 1300 Forum banner

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Recorded a video to show the tools and procedures for removing and installing the front wheel. Nothing was wrong or needed to be done with my front wheel--I just got a request from a new YouTube subscriber who viewed my rear wheel video. The job is simple for me and it is fun to make these videos. I am editing the video now and it will be released on YouTube as soon as possible.

Thanks for following my 'How To' videos on YouTube.

Peace,
Chris
Gee thanks, I did mine yesterday after wishing I could find a video example...

Sent from my cellphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was cleaning up the dashcam videos today and thought I'd share a snippet for the CTX community. I got caught in tropical storm Faye a few weeks ago, on the Interstate from Harrisburg PA towards Philadelphia. I was surprised that for many stretches the biked seemed better in the rain than the cars. I only ride at my comfort level. Speed here is about 60 mph.

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Registered
174 Posts
On the 4 day ride with another forum member we noticed that our brake lights worked but it was a considerable travel distance after there was hydraulic pressure.

So today I adjusted the switches (front and rear) so the brake lights come on considerably sooner.

I suggest you go push your front break leaver and see if there is resistance before you hear the switch click.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
462 Posts
^^^^ Yes. Had to adjust my rear switch shortly after I got my new-to-me CTX.

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts