CTX 1300 Forum banner
3841 - 3852 of 3852 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Took another ride to Delmarva Bike Week and had another crab cake sammich. Got a couple new patriotic due rags. I haven't been able to find any with the event on them. Only t shirts and none have a pocket.
Rode the back roads to Virginia for cigs, much cheaper there.
I was watching the other riders on the dual lane going the other way. Many would look my way for several seconds, so I'm pretty sure they were wondering what the H is that??
Been keeping my eye out for any other bluenicorns but I'm all alone out here.
Rode back up to Ocean City to check out their Bikefest, but I'm Not waiting in line to get into the parking lot at the convention center. So kept riding through town surrounded by Harleys with bad exhaust fumes. Gave me a headache so I pulled away from the crowd and got outta Dodge.
Head Blue Sleeve Headgear Hat

The new due.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
My day:

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
My day:

On the bright side, it didn't happen During vacation.
I had (have) a 800 Suzuki Marauder that quit on me just before or just after my vacation ride, FIVE (5) years in a row. I'm pretty sure someone upstairs was watching out for me. The fifth and Last time it quit when I got home and parked it in the garage. The next day it wouldn't fire up. Even though I'm pretty sure what the problem was, a bad engine position sensor, that was it. No more Suzukis for me. It's growing weeds next to my garage.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I rode in the Rock n Ride rally (scavenger hunt) this weekend. Left Friday 7 am collected bonus locations till about 1030 pm grabbed a hotel on the road at 5 am, more bonus locations and got to Mammoth cave national park by 3 pm. Not sure what place I came in but had a good time the weather was great the road were great, rode in Tennessee for the first time, beautiful part of the country. Got up Sunday morning and rode back home about 900 miles for the day 2100 for the weekend. The bike didn't miss a beat and with the Russell seat it was very comfy. The MCCruise was the best thing I installed on my bike.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I rode in the Rock n Ride rally (scavenger hunt) this weekend. Left Friday 7 am collected bonus locations till about 1030 pm grabbed a hotel on the road at 5 am, more bonus locations and got to Mammoth cave national park by 3 pm. Not sure what place I came in but had a good time the weather was great the road were great, rode in Tennessee for the first time, beautiful part of the country. Got up Sunday morning and rode back home about 900 miles for the day 2100 for the weekend. The bike didn't miss a beat and with the Russell seat it was very comfy. The MCCruise was the best thing I installed on my bike.
900 miles, I don't care to ride that hard in a truck. Have you done iron butt rides?

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
how accurate is it? I love the idea, as I'm not always good at pre-ride checks.
It appears to be very accurate based on checking pressure before following the setup and installing. Afterwards I rode and the pressure went up as the tires got hot. When the tires cooled the pressure dropped. So far I like it.

3841 - 3852 of 3852 Posts