CTX 1300 Forum banner
3861 - 3867 of 3867 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Well it’s a beautiful sunny 70 degree 41 % humidity day in mid MO let’s get that nice clean bike out (see previous post) and take a November ride. Hold on there big boy, dead battery, you aren’t going anywhere.
If it isn’t one thing it’s another. Stuff happens.
Stay safe all.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Charged the LI battery out of the bike with the trickle charger that came with it overnight. Went from 2.63 volts to 13.30. Put it in the bike and started right up. Charging at 14.32 at idle. Took a 47 mile ride and everything worked fine. Including shutting it off and restarting. I’m starting to think I left the key on and drained it vs it dying suddenly. Geeezzzz hope I didn’t do that and not notice the lights still on. Time will tell. Stay safe all

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'll jump in too. The forum has been really quiet! I am waiting for a rear Exedra Max to arrive at the dealer so I can have it installed before the Thanksgiving holiday. Ordered it last Tuesday and it's usually in in a couple of days, so taking a lot longer this time, I would like to take an extended day ride over Thanksgiving but my current rear tire it balding more than me and I would rather not chance it for 300 miles. No chords showing through, so maybe...
I had surgery on my nose a week and a half ago and was out of town a week before that so I have been sidelined for a bit. I was finally able to ride yesterday with my face shield down (I ride with it up mostly). I rode up the local Ortega Hwy for breakfast with the guys (a few adventure bikes and a couple ducati's) and loved the ride and loved the bacon. Temps got down to 40F and I had to pull over and swap out for my winter gloves...glad I had them with me!

3861 - 3867 of 3867 Posts