CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we all have a brand new bike, and most likely we all have our bikes from Honda's first run of them, I thought I would try to figure out what number my CTX1300 was off the factory line. After reviewing my bike's VIN number and some simple google research I learned that my bike is the 32nd CTX1300 made from the factory. Super Cool!! Here is the URL to one of the many web sites that breaks down your motorcycle's VIN: VINs

So, what is your number? I am 32 :smiley-happy0034:

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
It's in my signature below, indicated as sn:
I haven't heard or read if the sn/production number is kept sequential regardless if standard or deluxe but likely it is a different run. Mine is a deluxe. The vehicle description code should be different between US standard, US deluxe, Canadian, and overseas models (my perspective). So I don't know if possible for another CTX1300 to have the same sn/production number but different VD code. :350x700px-LL-66dd6d

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Mine is easy to remember: 411.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mine is Blue Deluxe S/N 279:smileygarden_de_ban

·
Registered
730 Posts
The Blue I bought in March is 483.
The Red I bought in July is 158.

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
37 here....:)

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My red deluxe is 185:smiley-party0005:
I just finished putting my first 100 miles on my red deluxe. So far I love the bike! The red looks great in the sun with all the flake in the paint. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just finished putting my first 100 miles on my red deluxe. So far I love the bike! The red looks great in the sun with all the flake in the paint. Thanks for sharing!

I almost got a black but seeing them side by side I chose the red:smiley-happy0034: I have almost 4K on mine now

1 - 20 of 228 Posts