CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my wife says I'm nuts (and I almost agree with her), but I'm considering changing the color of my blue deluxe to white. I really like the storm trooper white Euro CTX, and considering the CTX is a unicorn of sorts, a white version would really stand out. In general, white bikes are not as common around here as other colors are, and I just think they are very crisp looking.
It would make sense to me that the Tupperware is interchangeable between the US bikes & Euro bikes. Has anybody heard differently? Also, does anybody know how the Euro panels can be purchased in the US? My local dealer says they can't get them.

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Well for one thing, your wife is right. :tongue:

As for getting white bodywork, that's a lot of tupperware to replace. We've got quite a few members here from abroad -- one possibility might be if one of them could put you in touch with a local dealer, or even work something out for them to purchase the parts and ship them to you.

Or, since you'd have to remove all your original parts anyway, have you considered just getting all yours painted? It would probably end up being cheaper than buying all new ones. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I really like the storm trooper white Euro CTX
I agree with you, Lazelod! First thing I thought of when I saw the white version was "hey its a stormtrooper bike!" The panels are extremely expensive, though. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when some intrepid customizer gets a hold of one of these. Personally, if I were to get mine painted, I would consider a deep metallic burnt orange.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like the white and I bet in the texas heat it would be great
a black one like mine must be awesome at 100 plus degs
real hard to get out of the heat on a bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts