CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a bike from a guy in Nashville area. He says he owned short period all he did was back tire due to puncture. He told me multiple previous owners. Looking for who owned hoping to strike up a conversation on any maintenance done before sold. It would be great to know if something like air filter had been done.

Red bike (fastest) standard that had the OEM Bluetooth stereo and center stand added. OEM tall windshield and top case, Kury black grips. And probably the part few have a custom seat by Rich's

·
Super Moderator
5,724 Posts
@PatrickFL , We have a S/N database that may have the info you're looking for. Be sure to provide your update for info to @Alazakla who is the keeper of that database document so SHE can update. You can view this document but please don't try to update it yourself.

It's a sticky thread in the General subforum.
Known member S/N Data

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
I recall someone posting about installing the audio on a standard on this forum but don’t have a clue who it was. You might try researching prior “audio” posts or maybe Bob can send you in the right direction. Good luck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still searching in case it helps one of those vin check sites showed a sales listing in Port Orchard Washington at a Peninsula Mitsubishi must have been a car dealer trade at 4588 miles. Being out there explains the Rich's custom seat.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I recall someone posting about installing the audio on a standard on this forum but don’t have a clue who it was. You might try researching prior “audio” posts or maybe Bob can send you in the right direction. Good luck.
Found a few discussion about sound install but nothing matched up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am 99% on finding a previous owner on the forum, he only posted twice so he probably sold before hanging around too long. Sent a PM hopefully still has active email and will respond.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Red bike (fastest)

At least you know the most important fact about it.

Reactions: George Kreamer

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree on color, it would be great to know if air filter has been changed. The rest of maintenance at 16k is no big deal to do again just to be sure.

The idea of taking all her clothes off for nothing seems like a real waste. Hate to admit it but looks more sexy with clothes on, might be a let down to see her naked dusty parts.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I agree on color, it would be great to know if air filter has been changed. The rest of maintenance at 16k is no big deal to do again just to be sure.

The idea of taking all her clothes off for nothing seems like a real waste. Hate to admit it but looks more sexy with clothes on, might be a let down to see her naked dusty parts.
In my 20s, I would disagreed with you.

Now....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts