CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone successfully installed or know of any windshield waterproof bags that would fit? Looking to have a bit more quick access pocket space than what the bike currently offers. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Have looked a bit, but dunno where I would put it. I have the Honda Tall windshield. Would block the vents with a bag down low.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Some members have added a handlebar bag. But those would possibly be in the way of any added mounts on the bars, like for a GPS or smartphone.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Some members have added a handlebar bag. But those would possibly be in the way of any added mounts on the bars, like for a GPS or smartphone.
I search. No find. Is there a thread about handlebar bags? I would like something for my eyeglass case.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Just took a little trip with that very handlebar bag. It held my wife's cellphone while it was charging and a spare pair of gloves and a few other assorted items. It has been a very useful and very inexpensive addition to my bike.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Got 'em pics? I'd like a bag to hold my eyeglasses and gloves.

And a ham sandwich.

·
Registered
24 Posts
re to Cup/Bottle holder - I use a Ram Mount with double arm and attach the Ram Mount Self-Leveling Cup Holder - all fastened on my handlebars.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
re to Cup/Bottle holder - I use a Ram Mount with double arm and attach the Ram Mount Self-Leveling Cup Holder - all fastened on my handlebars.
Same one I have. Use it as my glove holder for local riding.

Reactions: HwyFuzz

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
And I thought you would wear the gloves. :520:
Well, you would think that!!!!!:D
Rubber Glove Heads – 0247e by AZDew, on Flickr

But, so far I haven't found anything I like, as far as storage up front. I tried a bicycle bag, a fanny pack, and even some homemade remedies. I really hope someone comes up with a better mouse trap. And I don't mean the others aren't good for how they use them, I just hoping for a better solution that fits ME!!!

Reactions: bob

·
Premium Member
909 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts