CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I currently ride a Honda Interstate (VT1300CT). Am looking for a cushier ride. Am thinking about the CTX or the F6B. Have perused the forum and am not seeing many posts from women. Maybe I'm missing them? Are women riding the CTX and do they like it?

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
@menosabe 's wife rides the CTX1300 he posts about and there are a few others I've noticed early on. I haven't read posts from the women riders other than menosabe who posted with his member name. I am hoping some will chime in here. There are women riders of this bike.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hi all. I currently ride a Honda Interstate (VT1300CT). Am looking for a cushier ride. Am thinking about the CTX or the F6B. Have perused the forum and am not seeing many posts from women. Maybe I'm missing them? Are women riding the CTX and do they like it?
Hey I know that avatar!!!!!!
This bike is a bit taller, but the motor has much more torque through the rpms. Your bike (which is what I had before) is great even on touring. Go get yourself a test ride if you can. This big 4 cylinder is great, but not as heavy as the F6B.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, my wife has the red CTX but she doesn't post here. She loves riding it, although it is a bit of a phase shift from her other bike which is the CB1100.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
My wife is not a forum kind of girl. I can tell you that she had a VTX1300 before and was never happy with the performance in all aspects. Our main riding group is a spirited group with mostly sport touring riders and one other CTX. The CTX's hold their own on the twisties. We have been on several three day excursions and she is very comfortable riding all day. My wife is 5'2" and wears boots that enable her to reach the ground.
Last I checked, Honda factory is offering a $3000 Honda bucks to buy accessories. Make sure you read up on accessories and their conditions before you go to the dealer.

Reactions: willajabir

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
OP bought a Vulcan S, so probably won't be back. She looks happy on it!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts