CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to document how many miles you put on your bike(s) during THIS year. Count only miles traveled between January 1 of this year and December 31 of THIS YEAR.
This is NOT for a running account of your odometer.
The idea is to post how many miles traveled just this year.

For this year I am providing a link to a listing for you each to enter your own information on miles traveled, member name, primary bike you ride, general locality where you live.
The primary bike you list is the one you would likely ride the most, but the total miles you enter is the total of all miles you have traveled during the year on any of YOUR bikes (if you have more than one).
I will adjust this spreadsheet every once in a while to sort it by miles, with the most miles at the top.

I put in my info initially just as a sample and since I am posting this JUST before the new year starts I show 0 miles (zero miles). The blank for miles will automatically format with commas as appropriate and will only show whole miles. No tenths of a mile permitted.

PLEASE...
Be sure to use ONLY ONE ROW in this document per member and simply update the miles as needed.
DO NOT ADD MORE ROWS FOR UPDATED MILES FOR YOUR MEMBER NAME.
DO NOT CREATE A ROW FOR EACH BIKE YOU RIDE but put all your miles traveled during 2021 in one row.

If you really want to highlight the miles traveled on each of your different bikes, if you have more than one, then you may do so in a separate post in this thread.

Here is the linky:
CTX1300 forum miles traveled during 2021
_
We'll see how this works. If there are problems with information being put in this document I'll change how it is updated.

·
Registered
573 Posts
...(note to self - 2021 starting odo reads 34,107.)

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW- no need to add your info to the spreadsheet if you only have 0 miles.
This is a spreadsheet in Google Docs. If you cannot add your info then let me know in a PM (conversation). This document is set to allow editing by anyone who gets to it by the link in the first post of this thread. Simply click in a blank cell and start typing. This should work even if you don't have a Google account.

FLOAT your mouse pointer over my avatar picture and a block will show up, then click on Message to compose and send me a PM.

·
Registered
291 Posts
BTW- no need to add your info to the spreadsheet if you only have 0 miles.
So this after I already added my info on the spreadsheet:rolleyes: I will be going on a ride tomorrow, although weather calls for 15% chance of rain:unsure:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I just added mine at 0 to see how it works. I'm hoping for big year in 2021. I'd like to get above 30k again. All this work and no play have made me grumpy. I'll be updating weekly.

Reactions: bob

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So @fbnewell1 is the very first to ride on New Years Day!

No need to enter your odo in the sheet. Perhaps better to put that info in a post here rather than in the spreadsheet.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I put it there so I could reference it for my accumulated miles. Since it’s on the same line, I don’t have to hunt elsewhere.

Reactions: bob

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Worst riding year ever. COVID restrictions, plus my CTX has been in the shop for months - 2.5 months this past summer, plus one month and counting now. :(:mad:

Reactions: BravoBravo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have added my name to the list now that i have miles to record. I noted my odometer elsewhere. Looking forward to an excellent riding year! Keep the rubber side down guys and gals! Cheers!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Worst riding year ever. COVID restrictions, plus my CTX has been in the shop for months - 2.5 months this past summer, plus one month and counting now. :(:mad:
What happened to your CTX that put it in the shop that long? I’m guessing waiting on parts? Bummer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts